ABC’s peer groups offer like-minded business owners an environment conducive to sharing ideas and discussing business opportunities and challenges–all with the goal of improving their businesses.
Peer groups consist of six to 10 ABC member companies within a trade or interest area and with similar annual revenues. Members in the same peer group do not operate in the same competitive market, which fosters trust and an open exchange of information.
PEER GROUP BENEFITS
Forum for executives to discuss key business issues
- Opportunity to learn from fellow contractors that have faced similar business challenges
- Sounding board for new ideas
- Strong network of peers who embrace the merit shop philosophy
- Business consultants who can serve as a corporate advisory panel
- Ability to have candid conversations about operational challenges and the need for cost savings, improved productivity and increased efficiencies