Dear Merit Shop Defenders,
SB 2480 is still on second reading in the Senate scheduled for today. PLEASE take time immediately to contact each of the targeted senators here and URGE A NO VOTE. To email each Senator directly, click each link below. You may use this draft letter for the body of your email.
- Martin Sandoval - District 11
- Steve Landek - District 12
- Napoleon Harris - District 15
- Mike Connelly - District 21
- Tom Cullerton - District 23
- Neil Anderson - District 36
- Sue Rezin - District 38
- John Curran - District 41
- Linda Holmes - District 42
- Pat McGuire - District 43
- Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant - District 49
- Bill Haine - District 56
- James Clayborne - District 57
I encourage you to call each of the legislators as well for greater impact; click here for talking points on this bill.
DO NOT take for granted Republican Senator support on this issue and make sure they too are well aware of our strong opposition. Along with our established coalition in opposition to this legislation we will be working hard to convince the members of the Senate that this bill will do nothing but further drain the Illinois business climate, but YOU must help with this effort.
Again, this bill is scheduled to be heard on the Senate Floor today WE NEED YOU TO ACT NOW!
Thank you for your continued support of Associated Builders & Contractors, Free Enterprise and the Merit Shop Philosophy!